Monday, March 28, 2011

Mostly cartoons, if you don’t mind.



Last week I signed off with, “Does that guy (me) ever throw anything away? Bernita’s answer would probably be, “I doubt it.” She’s entitled to her opinion of course, but I tend to disagree. Just this morning I purged the studio of several too-small-to-hold- comfortably pencils. Without a trace of guilt.


Also I mentioned that there would be one more Telegram Telescope . . . As you will see when you scroll down. But first, here’s a cartoon which appeared in www.computoredge.com
I do one every week for the popular online computer help magazine.
 **********************























         

 From the Sunday Telegram of Elmira, NY   
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
I’m almost a week past cataract surgery. So far, no problems at all; Later this week a follow-up visit will confirm that the decision to have the job done was a good one. Left eye operation will take place in a couple weeks. There is a slight down side of this deal: No tennis for an extended length of time. Well, anyway, that’s why there are more cartoons this week. Easier to post. As Jimmy Durante used to say, ”I got a million of them!”













Ellen Friedman writes the gags for MagicCurrents, the newsletter
for our San Diego magic club. I just draw the pictures.
He's no relation to the character above; just happens to be in the same line of business. (monkey) Our favorite magician, VINCENT!
So, until we magically appear again sometime soon --right here. . . Believe in what you can do.
Jim



No comments:

Post a Comment