Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Silence is golden



That's true in many cases: Silence IS Golden.


Doing some minor investigation we came
upon other perceptions regarding Silence.


Muhammad Ali is reputed to have said,
"Silence is golden . . . when you can't think of 
a good answer."


"Silence is not only golden, it is seldom
misquoted." (Bob Monkhouse)


For this Monthly Missive blog we'll take our cue from
Robert Benchley's "Drawing on my fine command of the
English language, I said nothing."


So, after a quick peek at what VINCENT is up to this 
time, we'll present a dozen captionless cartoons, with 
minimal comments from me.


*****************************
Starting off with some kid stuff.






Subsequently . . .sports of sorts.



Some street scenes.



























&&&&&&&&&&&&&

                      FINALLY:

**********************
I will make no sound . . .  'til next time around.


Please add a comment in the box below. I think it helps.
Thanks,
Jim



4 comments:

  1. Great work, Jim. I'm always glad to come by and see & get some laughs. And think a bit, too! Bonus! CM

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the great cartoons, grandpa! I'll be counting rabbits tonight. Love, Herron

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jim,
    Thanks for including me in your list. Always enjoy seeing how good you are.
    Wally

    ReplyDelete
  4. These toon are just great!
    Thank you Jim for a much needed laugh!
    We all need it.
    Take care...
    Mike

    ReplyDelete