Saturday, June 25, 2011

Were we having fun yet?

There's no way of knowing if anyone noticed: it's been more than two weeks since the previous posting here. Vacation!


Bernita and I had a grand time in the fabulous Finger Lakes Region of upstate New York . . .enjoyed to the utmost amidst clan and cronies. Those moments were "the most" but other incidences must be indexed. For example--on the tennis court one morning, I spotted 4 pennies! Moments later, more money . . . 4 pennies. Wait----! within five minutes, two dimes, at different locations revealed themselves. Who cares that I lost the tennis match?
$$$$$$$$$$$$$


On the flip side, we had a  long rather difficult flight home; over 19 hours from our son John, Mary and Jane's home in Odessa, NY to our home in Encinitas, CA! But we're recuperating nicely now . . . back into routine. 
================


VINCENT, is headed to the magic convention. Before we join him en route, let's check with Pete, his assistant.
*************************
Meanwhile at the airport:
####################################
Children, in one way or another, are the topics of these three syndicated panels of long ago. Probably the cartoons are as relevant today as back then.



Hope you're enjoying the summer which just got under way last week. I hope too that you'll continue to like what's offered here on a more or less regular basis---at least a couple times a month. 

I'm having fun, yet.       . . . . . . I mean, I'm still having fun
I'm not asking you to "friend me." I figure you're already mine.
Jim

1 comment:

  1. Hey Jim, glad to see you took my advice (from, what, 3 years ago?) and decided to blog instead (or is it in addition to) of your monthly missives. Blogging is a lot of fun, and the best part is, you don't have to worry about who you may not have sent your email to. Are the Magician comic strips new or from your archives.

    I gotta get up there and get schooled on tennis again soon.

    Let me know your availability

    Jay

    ReplyDelete