Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Well, here goes. The first few words put to what I hope will be a Monthly Missive, complete with pictures, with no need for you to download a file, open it and hope that it won't be larger than your living room wall.

Long time subscribers to Monthly Missive know that I'm no technition when it comes to computers. I've learned enough to take care of business, but it's an ongoing struggle to go further. 
So--------let's see if there can't be less struggle, more fun.


By the time this blog is up on your monitor, "Happy New Year" will be a bit frayed at the edges; but know that I'm wishing that for you at almost the very beginning: January 4, 2011.


On with the show.



By the way, if you want to visit my website, just click here:
www.jimtoons.com

4 comments:

  1. A little disorganized, but stick with it, Jim.

    Sam

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jim, I don't know what it means to be a "follower" so I am not signing up for that part! Will be expecting updates more frequently than once a month!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is great, Jim! When my grandson went cross country on RT 66, he had a blog on my "Favorites". I pushed the button every morn and had coffee with his story. Fantastic! Appreciate your literary aspirations. I have a few myself. If you see a Children's publisher empty handed, I can make his day! So I look forward to Monthly wisdom with words! (and Vincent!) Love, ElsieB

    ReplyDelete