Sunday, January 9, 2011

Square1

Begin the Beguine! Ah, do you remember that great tune of the 40s, or thereabouts? I never knew what the Beguine was until I looked it up . . . just now. It may not be an exact fit, but I'm borrowing the title to announce the beginning of the Monthly Missive Metamorphosis, Strike up the Band! Let the Music Begin! Play it, Sam!


All this to say: Watch this spot. If I persevere, you'll be seeing regular additions to the MM that will, in a proper manner, titillate and amuse. We're talking cartoons of course, and possibly photos of folks you know; well some of you will.


This is all I'm capable of producing right now. Consider this first blog to be an invitation to come back regularly to see what we've been up to. An invitation . . . or fair warning. 


As always, with thanks,
Jim





3 comments:

  1. Hey -- it is Chris Evans (a.k.a. CM Evans) -- look at this -- I'm so glad to see you've started this blog. I'll visit regularly. I'm back in San Diego after being in Chicago for 3 years.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jim, I LOVE it. Welcome to the workld of blogging. Where's your RSS link? Go to your dashboard and download the widget. Karyl

    ReplyDelete
  3. Welcome to the world of blog, Jim! I love your monthly missives.

    ReplyDelete